The highway BR-277 is an important drainage rout that crosses Paraná, connecting Mato Grosso do Sul, the largest grains producer in Brazil, to the Paranaguá harbor. In addition, the highway is one of the main roads to the Iguaçu Falls, and to others countries in Latin America, through the Paraná border with Paraguay and Argentina.
Master Ambiental provided the following services for Ecocataratas:
Km 731-344, between Foz do Iguaçu – PR and Guarapuava:
- Environmental noise report;
- Natural light measurement at the toll plazas, SAU’s, scales, duplicating works and headquarters.
Km 643-660, between Matelândia and Céu Azul. Km 584-595 and Km 584-569, in Cascavel:
- Floristic survey;
- License for vegetation removal in the area;
Environmental licensing for km 569 duplication, between toll plaza and Iguaçu Falls:
- Duplication monitoring;
- Environmental programs report;
- Environmental report;
- Environmental consultancy for a flooding drainage system in São Miguel do Iguaçu – PR.
Studies on the identification and implementation of devices for environmental accidents prevention in 281 km on highway, between the towns of Foz do Iguaçu and Guarapuava.