Founded in 1937, The Ipiranga Oil Refinery has created the first unity of solvent manufacturing in the country, as well as the first asphalt company in Brazil.
The concern with the environment is one of the policies adopted by Ipiranga.
Our company had the pleasure to hold them the following services:
- Environmental licensing of the expansion of its fuel sale activities;
- Environmental regulation SKID for the S-50.
- Environmental impact assessments in Londrina – PR;
- Environmental licensing of fuel tanks in Bauru – SP;
- Neighborhood impact studies for a fuel trade area in Londrina- PR;
- Solid waste management plan for Londrina – PR and São Caetano do Sul – SP;
- Environmental licensing for expansion of the railcar unloading area in Londrina – PR.